The Company: Researches, develops and publishes inexpensive educational material on the following subjects:
- Dementia and Wandering
- Senior Citizen Crime Prevention
- Dangers of Synthetic Drug Usage
- Disaster Preparedness
- Child Identification Guides
- Internet/Social Media Safety
- 9-1-1 Usage Information
A Caregiver’s Guide to Wandering Community Program installed:
- VA Palo Alto Police Services
- Orange County Department on Aging (NC)
- Central Minnesota Council on Aging
Other non-Caregiver’s Guide Customers:
- Barstow Marine Corps Base
- Edwards Air Force Base
- Fort Rucker Family Advocacy Program
- Police & Sheriffs Agencies Across the Country
- The company specializes in taking highly emotional subject Yo matter and packaging it in a non-threatening way so that readers learn a message that they can use to protect themselves and their families.
- The company is a 23-year licensee of the National Crime Prevention Council and its McGruff the Crime Dog® public service advertising campaign.
- Its unique design methodology creates communications material that is interesting and intriguing.
- Delivers educational information that provides an action plan for users to take care of themselves and their family members.
Pertinent Registrations and Codes:
- DUNS: 622618742
- CAGE: 06UBO
511130 Books Publishing323117 Books Printing511199 All Other PublishingAccept Government Credit Cards: Yes
15444 Bel Red Rd, Redmond, WA 98052